<

Thursday, November 2

You guys ROCK!

Hello all,

I am so impressed and inspired by all of you. Unfortunately, like Mr. Comer said, I had some pre-judgements about how you high schoolers would be before I even met you. Of course my prejudices were based on prior experience; MY experience in high school youth group. Friday night I learned that not all youth groups and high schoolers are the same.

You have so much love for each other and are so accepting. I didn't see a single person made to be an outcast. (If I'm wrong and you're feeling cast out from the group, let's talk.) In my youth group growing up there was always a kid or two that no one wanted to hang out with or ride in a car with, which obviously made for some bad group dynamics. You guys, on the other hand, are amazing. I'm so blessed to have met each and every one of you and to have spent my Friday evening in your presence. What better way to spend a Friday night than with 25 smiling, joyful faces? (Rhetorical question... don't need any answers.) So, I'm just here to let you know that you are unique and amazing individuals and a phenomenal group. Keep smiling and keep showing others your love and grace. Thank you for being you! Just as David said, I can't wait until we're together again!

Julie

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks julie...its fun to be with you as welll

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Julie. People often ask me "Don't you get sick of being with high schoolers all the time" and I don't even hesitate to answer them "Hanging out with high schoolers has been some of the best times I have experienced." It is so fun to be with you all and to see God working and using you. Thank you for letting me a part of your lives!!
Dayna (aka Mrs. O'Neil :)

11:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayyyy-ooo

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

IT WAS AMAZING, I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home